- Below is some basic information about DMC22 !
Registration for the upcomingDraza Mihailovic Cup (DMC), which will be held inWollongong (NSW), is now open!
Event Timing: Saturday 24th December 2022 (Day 1) & Monday 26th December 2022 (Day 2)
Event Address: The Snakepit,Foley Street, Gwynneville, NSW 2500
Please follow the below link to submit your registration.
The following Categories will be contested during the tournament (subject to change)
- Men - Open Division 1
- Men - Open Division 2
- Men - 18 and Under (2004 & younger)
- Men - 16 and Under (2006 & younger)
- Men - 14 and Under (2008 & younger)
- Men - 12 and Under (2010 & younger)
- Women - Open Division 1
- Women - 18 and Under (2004 & younger)
- Women - 16 and Under (2006 & younger)
- Women - 14 and Under (2008 & younger)
- Women - 12 and Under (2010 & younger)
- Mixed - 10 and Under (2012 & younger)
· The Welcoming Party will be on the evening of 23 December at the St Jovan Church in Kenny Street (downtown Wollongong).
· Trophy/Medal Presentation Event at the St Jovan Church Hall in Dapto (some 10-15mins south of Wollongong) on the evening of 26 December.
· 25 December will be a free day and we’d encourage our interstate visitors to enjoy the amazing Beaches of Wollongong
OPEN DAY: 23rd December (St.John the Baptist Serbian Orthodox Church,82 Kenny St, Wollongong NSW 2500)
Day 1 Games – 24th December
Day 2 Rest Day – 25th December
Day 3 Games – 26th December
Red Stars Basketball Club hosted 24th Draza Mihailovic Cup in 2016 for the first time.
Red Stars Basketball Club competed for the first time at DMC in 2008 in Sydney. Since then Red Stars are regular competitors at the tournament.
All of the Red Stars Basketball Club teams achievements throughout the eight years of competition at DMC tournament can be seen on our website www.bcredstars.com
If you are a Serbian basketball team in Tasmania, ACT, Northern Territory or New Zealand You are more than welcome to attend the Draza Mihailovic Cup. This is open to Men's, Women's, Junior Boys and Girls teams.
The competition will have multiple divisions in Men's, Women's and Junior categories.